Remote or Saint Paul HQ office
The software coach will work directly with Nexstar member companies to implement, train, and maximize the integration of our proprietary leading practices into workflow and software application of the member’s business. Coaching is done via phone and video calls, as well as onsite at a member location.
Responsibilities include coaching, supporting, monitoring, and measuring the progress of the Nexstar member companies. The software coach will utilize Nexstar’s systems and shared information to guide our members in the right direction. Our motto is “Success through Education and Sharing” and this role is key to bringing this to life.
Essential Job Functions:
- Knowledge of Service Titan software application and QuickBooks financial software
- Provide one to one coaching and training members in developing effective workflow and subsequently utilizing their software management tool as a highly effective and efficient resource.
- Exercise sound business practices and excellent customer services skills. Practice what we teach.
- Able to recognize, analyze, assess, diagnose, and prescribe software solutions for individual needs and increase the software acumen of our members, when needed.
- Understands basic accounting principles to properly analyze service software integration/set up with accounting software integration/set up and coach members accordingly. i.e. Service Titan and Quick Books
- Identify and guide members for the proper setup of service software with Nexstar process integration.
- Has a healthy sense of curiosity and ability to provide solutions to members with software utilization
- Develop standards and systems to easily answer recurring questions and problem areas.
- Document performance standards.
- Participate in other Nexstar meetings and events (e.g., Super Meetings, Training Schools, Networking Events, etc.)
- Participate in Nexstar staff development projects.
- Stay abreast of industry software trends, opportunities, competitive threats, and regulatory environments. Stay abreast of leading practices of our members and share with other members.
- Promote Nexstar whenever possible.
- Occasional weekend work required
- Minimum annual retention percentages of member companies.
- Minimum annual onsite consulting revenue.
- Other metrics that may be assigned to the position from time to time.
- Qualified Candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills and a strong software management background. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years’ experience in business or operations management preferably in a field service environment. Knowledge of residential service and repair industry (i.e., Plumbing, HVAC or Electrical) a plus.
- Qualified candidates will ideally have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, software, or other related area.
- 25% (estimated percentage of travel)
· Social distancing requirements in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.