Who we are:
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that a phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential, too. Imagine coming to work for a company that offers a flexible “two days in-office, three-days at home” schedule for most positions at headquarters, because both in-person collaboration and flexibility are important. Imagine being able to casually walk into your CEO’s office to share an idea you’d like to try. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer
- Base salary with performance bonus potential.
- Competitive benefits package that includes 100% paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and disability coverage.
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution.
- Generous PTO plan.
- Home service reimbursement.
- Gym Membership and cell phone reimbursement.
- Paid community service day.
- Conduct daily coaching sessions with members including phone calls and virtual meetings.
- Interact with the other marketing coaches to ensure fluid and consistent coaching, as well as interaction with the coaching teams at large to improve membership engagement.
- Guide members in annual marketing planning and interpret their KPIs including budgets and current spend.
- Present a consistent positive attitude throughout the day, interaction after interaction.
- Create new content of all types including written articles, film videos, PowerPoint presentations, podcasts, lessons, workbooks, workshops, etc.
- Develop and execute marketing workshops.
- Document summaries of all member interactions in CRM platform.
- Maintain consistent flow of daily email, voicemail, and other member responses.
- Manage and prioritize member requests.
- Track marketing and industry trends to ensure Nexstar is always current.
- Manage calendar including travel, reoccurring appointments, Company responsibilities, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Ten or more years in coaching or management role within the marketing spectrum.
- Proven experience with coaching individuals and groups in a multitude of situations; phone, video meeting, live, etc.
- Ability to have tough conversations when necessary.
- Strong ability to deal with a wide range of personalities and levels of experience.
- Mentor mindset at all times.
- Ability to be collaborative with members and teammates.
- Self-manager with a clear sense of urgency.
- High level of organization, detail-oriented mind, and strategic thinker.
- Ability to analyze and assess various marketing campaigns creativity and effectiveness.
- Experience with developing an annual marketing plan, execution of plan, as well as comprehension, adherence, and management of a marketing budget.
- Understanding of brand development and evaluation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, public speaking, and strong financial management background.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent industry experience.
- Up to 20%
- This position requires you to sit at a desk for a prolonged period of time.
Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at Nexstar Network to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities