Strategic Partner Manager
Who we are
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and business coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential, too. Imagine coming to work for a company that offers a flexible “two days in-office, three-days at home” schedule for most positions at headquarters, because both in-person collaboration and flexibility are important. Imagine being able to casually walk into your CEO’s office to share an idea you’d like to try. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer
- Base salary with performance bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package that includes company paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance and disability coverage.
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Education reimbursement
- Home service reimbursement
- Gym Membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Paid community service day
About this role
This is a management role that cultivates relationships with Nexstar’s partners and ensures that the financial growth and buying power of the department is properly leveraged.
- Cultivate Relationship with existing partners.
- Manage Approximately $6M worth of Nexstar Rebates.
- Organize the partnership pipeline process.
- Develop and promote engagement strategy to increase Member to partner Utilization Rate.
- Conduct Partnership onboarding and contract negotiations.
- Arrange Partner attendance at Super meeting and other SP Day Events.
- Work closely with Rebate Coaches and accounting to ensure members are receiving full rebate benefits.
- Canvass new partners through trade show circuits, conventions, networking retreats, and inbound leads.
- Work in tandem with the Partnership Lead to develop Partnership engagement strategy and execute marketing plan.
Desired Skills & Experience
- We need an organized individual and strategy maverick.
- Ability to analyze data to develop best practices and optimize processes.
- This individual has a proven capability in forming trusted relationships at strategic and/or channel accounts.
- An ability to apply strong listening and research skills to understand strategic growth drivers across a portfolio of high-potential partner businesses.
- A passion for crafting creative and strategically aligned partnerships that result in strong members satisfaction, increased product adoption & increased revenue.
- A process-oriented mindset, with attention to detail and a bias towards action.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial & self-driven.
- 5+ years' experience in customer facing roles (preferred).
- 35%-50% Travel
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at www.NexstarNetwork.com to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.