Nexstar Network - Trainer
Who we are
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and business coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential, too. Imagine coming to work for a company that offers both in-person collaboration and remote work flexibility because we know both are important. Imagine being able to casually walk into your CEO’s office to share an idea you’d like to try. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer
- Base salary with performance bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package that includes company paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance and disability coverage.
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Education reimbursement
- Home service reimbursement
- Gym Membership and communications reimbursement
- Paid community service day
The Big Task
You will book, develop, and facilitate industry leading training and events for our member companies.
- Master Nexstar’s participant based facilitation
- Build, develop, and update training course content
- Create your own brand and expertise within the training department
- Build and develop relationships with Nexstar member companies
- Book Nexstar private training events
Skills and Experience
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong ability to inspire and lead others to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to train and coach members on Nexstar systems and processes
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Ability to self-motivate and accomplish goals unsupervised
- Ability to create new content for courses and website
- Comfortable in front of a camera to record online content
- This position requires you to travel, stand for prolonged periods of time, and occasionally sit at a desk for a prolonged period of time
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at www.NexstarNetwork.com to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.