Who we are
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and business coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer
Base salary with performance bonus potential
Competitive benefits package that includes company paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance and disability coverage.
401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution
Generous PTO plan
Home service reimbursement
Gym Membership and cell phone reimbursement
We care about our team and expect you bring that same caring when you join.
The big task
The Implementation Coach will work with mid-level managers of Nexstar companies through all phases of implementation of our proprietary best practices programs. Coaching is done over the telephone as well as at the member’s business.
Responsibilities include orientation, training, mentoring, supporting, monitoring, and measuring the progress of members. The Implementation Coach collaborates regularly with their assigned Business Coach to utilize Nexstar’s systems and other information to guide our members in the right direction. Our motto is “Success through Education and Sharing” and this role is key to bringing this to life.
The Implementation Coach is responsible for conducting a member on-site Nexstar Kick Off Meeting for each new member assigned to them.
- Provide one to one orientation of Nexstar best practice programs.
- Ongoing consulting to mid-level managers to ensure peak performance of front line technicians, installers and sales personnel.
- Documents performance standards
- Participate in other Nexstar meetings and events (e.g., Super Meeting)
- Participate in Proactive Calls, Orientation Calls and other Nexstar staff projects
- Stay abreast of best practices of our members and share with other members
Skills and Experience
- Qualified candidates will ideally have served as a Service, Sales or Install Manager and managed a team of technicians in the HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical field.
- 3-5 years experience in operations management in a field service environment.
- Knowledge of residential service and repair industry (i.e., Plumbing, HVAC or Electrical) required
- Exercises sound business practices and excellent customer services skills
- Practice what we teach
- Proficient with presenting to large groups of member employees
- Able to recognize, analyze, assess, diagnose and prescribe business solutions for particular needs and management skill of our members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong management background in HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical trades
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Ability to work extended hours plus 25% travel and weekend work.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at Nexstar Network to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.