Digital Marketing Coach
Nexstar Network - Digital Marketing Coach
Who we are
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that a phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential, too. Imagine coming to work for a company that offers both in-person collaboration and work from home flexibility because we know both are important. Imagine being able to casually walk into your CEO’s office to share an idea you’d like to try. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer
- Base salary with performance bonus potential.
- Competitive benefits package that includes 100% paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and disability coverage.
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution.
- Generous PTO plan.
- Home service reimbursement.
- Gym Membership and cell phone reimbursement.
- Paid community service day.
- Conduct daily digital marketing coaching sessions with members including phone calls, virtual meetings, and email communication.
- Interact with the other marketing coaches to ensure fluid and consistent coaching, as well as interaction with the coaching teams at large to improve membership engagement.
- Develop and execute digital marketing workshops.
- Stay current on industry trends and translate learnings into actionable teachings to keep our membership informed and competitive.
- Work with various digital marketing agencies for key industry learnings from real-world data, and ensure they are providing the needed assistance and work for Nexstar members.
- Document summaries of all member interactions in CRM platform.
- Maintain consistent flow of daily email, voicemail, and other member responses.
- Manage and prioritize member requests.
- Manage calendar including travel, reoccurring appointments, Company responsibilities, etc.
- Ten or more years in coaching or management role within the digital marketing spectrum.
- Proven experience with coaching individuals and groups in a multitude of situations; phone, video meeting, live, etc.
- Ability to have tough conversations when necessary.
- Strong ability to deal with a wide range of personalities and levels of experience.
- Mentor mindset at all times.
- Ability to be collaborative with members and teammates.
- Self-manager with a clear sense of urgency.
- High level of organization, detail-oriented mind, and strategic thinker.
- Ability to analyze and assess various digital marketing campaigns and effectiveness.
- Ability/desire to constantly learn and grow.
- Confident in your knowledge and opinions, while keeping an open mind to opposing and new ideas/opinions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data.
- Articulate, intelligent writer and speaker, able to simplify complex topics into easy-to-understand action points.
- Highly proficient in:
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Facebook Business Suite and Advertising
- Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (with focus on digital marketing) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a broad range of digital marketing tactics and channels.
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications (optional).
- Up to 20%.
- Must be able to conduct full-day presentations, speaking and on-foot interacting with a room of participants.
- Must be able to stay focused during long web meeting sessions.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at Nexstar Network to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.